Nov 19, 2012

Eunhyuk-IU Selca :(




THIS IS COMPLETELY @MISSXIDI VERSION!


That day IU came to Hyuk's house for whatever reason (her pajamas can be 

casual top too rite?). When she arrived, Hyuk was sleeping on the couch. As 

we know they were close, IU maybe woke him up and just for fun, she took 

selca with sleepy Hyuk.


I consider IU came to Hyukppa house coz I believe I saw she sling a handbag 

on her shoulder. Plus,the couch seems similar with the one at Hyukppa house 

which aired in Star Life Theater. 

Furthermore, if Hyukppa was at IU house,why should he slept on someone's 

couch (i said slept bcoz i can see eye wax in Hyukppa eyes) while visiting 

someone who said was sick? (Loen Ent explanation totally ridiculous after 

all). 


To prove that IU came to Hyukppa's house that day, a netizen (who suddenly 

became a CIA agent-LOL) already posted the reflection image inside IU's eye 

which showing lamps at Hyukppa's house.


Conclusion: For the above explanation, i can say that IU/LoenEnt lied bcoz 

she felt ashamed of being wearing pajamas to someone's house (as she 

already posted her top as pajamas 60days before). So she said Hyuk came to 

her house when she was sick.


I dont to blame IU/LoenEnt but as to prove my innocent Hyukjae oppa, I 

believe my version here is almost 100% true.


I am ELF n will be forever protecting & believing my oppadeul. If they did 

mistake they will instantly apologize. Fyi, they even did apologize for 

others' mistakes too. Coz their heart is full of pure love n sincerity.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails